- Unique all over Palm print in collaboration with Milky Designs.
- Option to wear multiply ways - Legs buttoned up or down and button placket front or back
- Snap opening for easy nappy changes
- Functional neck placket & button feature
- Super soft 2-way stretch - easy pullover style
- Printed care info - no itchy back neck labels
- 67% Bamboo 28% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex
- Eco - Friendly dyes
- Ethically made
Fit: We recommend sizing up in this style is Bub is long in the body or if you prefer a looser fitting style.
Makani is 13month wearing 18-24m suit. Baby Thomas is 8 weeks old wearing 3-6m suit.
WHAT ARE OUR WRAPS MADE OF
We currently have two styles of wraps. Our first and most popular one is our bamboo & cotton blend. They're extrememly soft, light weight and is 120x120cm in size.
Our second style of wrap is made from 100% French flax linen. Linen is amazing in that is just gets softer and softer over time, it's extremely light weight and cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
DO WE USE SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING AND MATERIALS
Yes, all our packing is sustainable. We are certainly not perfect but we are always working on being better.
We wrap your items in biodegrable custom tissue paper and use biodegrable stickers of tape. We custom design these through Noissue who use soy base inks and are .....
Our bags are also from Noissue and can be re used and recycled. We have instructions on how to recycle these items on our Sustainability page.
Our 'thank you cards' are made from 100% recycled paper and are designed to be kept, framed or recycled again.