May your festive season be snuggly with Baby Pie! A very special, limited-edition Dozy Dinkum to celebrate the holidays with you.
Like all Dozy Dinkums, Pie is poseable and crafted from the softest cotton outer. Made to be loved by your littles from birth, Baby Pie makes a wonderful stocking surprise and the perfect keepsake to celebrate a first Christmas.
Every detail is carefully embroidered, from their sweet little face to the rainbow right over their heart. Pie features a tuft of hair and wears a non-removable cotton onesie in our collectable Sweetheart Red print. Dozy Dinkums are gently weighted for added calm and lightweight for little hands, perfect for endless play and cuddles from birth and beyond.
Baby Pie arrives packaged in a soft cotton bag - which doubles as a handy laundry bag for your Dozy when they need a bath (make sure it’s a cool, gentle machine or hand wash only).
- Limited-edition Holiday print.
- Dozy Dinkums can be posed in multiple sleeping positions with their head, arms, and legs joined to their body by an interior fabric tape.
- Bodies are made from cotton.
- Interior fill contains polyester fibres and plastic pellets.
- Dozy Dinkums wear a non-removable cotton onesie with an embroidered rainbow over their heart.
- Face features embroidered eyes and mouth with an oval shape nose.
- Small tuft of hair is made from polyester.
- Packaged in a cotton drawstring bag.
- This product is tested and compliant with 0+ standards. Olli Ella recommends the supervision of infants and children with their toys at all times.
Dimensions: Holiday Dozy Dinkums are 32cm tall and 8cm wide at their belly.
Weight: 0.16 kg
- Cold gentle machine wash in a Dozy Dinkum cotton bag or a laundry bag
- Do not bleach, soak, or rub
- Dry without delay
- Do not iron or dry clean
WHAT ARE OUR WRAPS MADE OF
We currently have two styles of wraps. Our first and most popular one is our bamboo & cotton blend. They're extrememly soft, light weight and is 120x120cm in size.
Our second style of wrap is made from 100% French flax linen. Linen is amazing in that is just gets softer and softer over time, it's extremely light weight and cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
DO WE USE SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING AND MATERIALS
Yes, all our packing is sustainable. We are certainly not perfect but we are always working on being better.
We wrap your items in biodegrable custom tissue paper and use biodegrable stickers of tape. We custom design these through Noissue who use soy base inks and are .....
Our bags are also from Noissue and can be re used and recycled. We have instructions on how to recycle these items on our Sustainability page.
Our 'thank you cards' are made from 100% recycled paper and are designed to be kept, framed or recycled again.