Say hello to Bobby Bear! One of six Forest Friends new to the enchanting world of Olli Ella. With a Dinky Dinkum in your pocket, you never know what adventures you’ll find.
A limited-edition palm-sized playmate, perfectly weighted in all the right places and kitted out in a velvety onesie, Dinky Dinkums make the sweetest, snuggly companions.
Bobby Bear comes packaged in a vintage-inspired paper bag (pssst keep your eyes peeled for a collectable glow-in-the-dark sticker on the tag too).
- Unique non-removable outfit.
- Body is made from cotton and polyester.
- Gentle weighting inside.
- Comes packaged in a paper bag with a super fun scratch-n-sniff sticker on swing tag.
- Suitable for EVERYONE! (Ages 0+)
Dimensions: L 22cm x W 12cm x H 8cm
Weight: 0.16 kg
- Cold gentle machine wash in a laundry bag, Dinky Dinkums love the whirly spinny part of the cycle at the end!
- Remove from bag and lay flat to dry – direct sunlight may over-ripen.
- Like all tasty fruit, do not bleach, soak or rub.
- Not suitable to tumble dry, iron, or dry clean, it’s too hot in there for fruit.
WHAT ARE OUR WRAPS MADE OF
We currently have two styles of wraps. Our first and most popular one is our bamboo & cotton blend. They're extrememly soft, light weight and is 120x120cm in size.
Our second style of wrap is made from 100% French flax linen. Linen is amazing in that is just gets softer and softer over time, it's extremely light weight and cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
DO WE USE SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING AND MATERIALS
Yes, all our packing is sustainable. We are certainly not perfect but we are always working on being better.
We wrap your items in biodegrable custom tissue paper and use biodegrable stickers of tape. We custom design these through Noissue who use soy base inks and are .....
Our bags are also from Noissue and can be re used and recycled. We have instructions on how to recycle these items on our Sustainability page.
Our 'thank you cards' are made from 100% recycled paper and are designed to be kept, framed or recycled again.